AP DSC 2017 Latest Updates Click Here
AP DSC Notification 2014 Released for Teacher Posts Recruitment 2014-15 as TET cum TRT for APTERT at www.dseap.gov.in....
Latest News about the DSC Recruitment 2014 Notification : AP DSC 2014 Notification officially announced toady like 21st November 2014. The Commissioner & Director of School Education, AP, Hyderabad will issue the Andhra Pradesh State Teacher Recruitment Notification (TET Cum TRT )for filling more then 9061+1252 (Municipal Schools)= 10313 Vacancies of Teacher Posts under the AP DSC Recruitment Notification 2014-15 at www.dseap.gov.in.
AP DSC 2014-15 Notification is announced officially
Once follow the AP DSC 2014-15 important Dates ...
- AP DSC (TET cum TRT) Notification Released on 21st November 2014.
- Date of Fee payment 2nd December to 16th January 2015.
- AP DSC 2014 Online application Submission from 1st week of December 2014 .
- Online application Registration end 17th January 2015.
- Hall Ticket 2014 Download Available from 25th April 2015 .
- Written Examination tests Scheduled from 9th to 11th May 2015.
- Official key will be announced on 18th May 2015 .
- Results Will be Declared on 28th May 2015 .
Newly ADD Posts
We have Getting a information about AP DSC 2014 Notification Released Date, as per the information the Notification will be announced on 20th November 2015. Government of Andhra Pradesh Minister of Education Mr. Ganta Srinivasarao is officially announced the AP DSC 2014-15 Schedule at 11:00 AM on 20th NOV Candidates can download at the state education department website of dseap.gov.in shortly for AP TERT...
Finally the Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to announce the state Teacher recruitment notification as a TET cum TRT recruitment (APTERT 2014-15). In this TRT recruitment examination test will be conduct TET+TRT on one test the announced on GO No-38 on 19th November 2014 as per the GO the AP DSC 2014-15 Notification will be announced TET cum TRT ( AP TERT) and there is no TET eligibility for the DSC recruitment and it will be conducted single exam for TET and DSC as a AP TERT.
Eligibility of SGT posts to APTERT 2014:
In the DSC 2014-15 only DED Candidates have SGT eligibility there is no chance for other candidates this bad news to BED Candidates
Now the COMMISSIONER AND DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION in Dilemma on TET eligibility the official detailed DSC notification 2014 Pdf will be out before 6:00 PM today or 21st 10:30 AM please wait for official announcement ..
Pattern of Examination test
( Special Grade ) SGT applicants will have 3 hours of time for 180 Marks
( Language Pundit) LP applicants will have attend for 200 Questions
(School Assistants ) SA candidates will have 200 Marks
all examination tests will have 3 hours of timings on after noon session
1. SHORT TITLE AND APPLICATION:
(1) These rules 2014 may be called as the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) cum Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) for the posts of Teachers (Scheme of Selection) Rules.
(2) These rules shall apply to all categories of teacher posts in Government, Zilla Praja Parishad, Mandal Praja Parishad, Special Schools, Integrated Tribal Development Agency, Municipalities, Municipal Corporation Schools and to such other categories of teacher posts in such other schools as may be notified by the Government from time to time.
(3) These rules shall come into force with immediate effect from the date of issue of these orders.
AP TET TRT 2014 Guidelines G.O Ms.No.38 Dated 19.11.2014
Download AP DSC 2014 Detailed Guidelines Notification Go- No 38 PDF
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is announced a Good News to the DSC applicants and all fishers of BED and DED Candidates are Eligible to apply (TET cum TRT) APTERT . Now the Minister for Education is announced 10,313 Posts follow the Vacancies lists to this Teacher Recruitment as per the list.
- Total Number of Posts for this DSC 2015-15 - 9061+1252 (Municipal Schools)= 10313
- Secondary Grade Teacher SGT Posts -6244
- School Assistants SA Posts -1849
- language pundits LP Posts-812
- Physical education teacher PET posts -156